Swimming Birthday Parties
Are you ready to liven up your child's birthday party?
Indoor Swimming Birthday Parties are FUN at AcroSports! Swim Parties are held in our FULLY INDOOR POOL – we swim rain OR shine!! Swim parties include hamster balls, games and free play in our Fully Indoor Pool! Three fully trained staff members work each party to ensure safety and FUN!!!! Only one party in the swim center at a time so you have the ENTIRE POOL to yourselves!! Bring in your OWN food with no requirements to buy from us!!! Register online for your party!!!
Parents Provide: Refreshments, Paper Goods, & Kids & Parents who want to have FUN!
**Any under 3 & any child not fully potty trained are required to wear IPLAY or Finis brand cloth reusable swim pants (diaper) at all times. Disposable swim diapers do not meet this requirement.
Starting at $360 for a 10 child party (including the birthday child, $25 additional charge for parties honoring 2 children)
Please reserve your party as early as possible - dates
& times fill up fast!
To check availability or book online click here.
Pricing & Features
- Birthday Medal & Balloon Bouquet for the birthday child
- Award Ribbon, Balloon & Free Class Coupon for each guest
- Coaches to lead your party & assist with set-up & clean-up, & lots of Fun, Fun, Fun!
- $360 plus tax up to 10 kid
- $385 plus tax 11-15 kids
- $425 plus tax 16-20 kids
- $450 plus tax 20-25 kids
- $25 additional charge for parties honoring 2 children
- A $360 non-refundable deposit will be billed immediately after you book your party online.
- Current AcroSports Students receive a $10 discount off your party price!
- 1:30pm - 3:30pm
- 4:00pm - 6:00pm (only available if 1:30 party booked)
Please plan to arrive a few minutes before party time so you won’t miss any of the FUN! We will be playing in the swimming pool, so please wear your swim suit & bring a towel & goggles. If your child cannot swim, please bring a secure wearable flotation device – life jacket or puddle jumper – which must be worn at all times. Any child who is under 3 or not potty-trained is required to wear a permanent swim diaper over their disposable – disposable alone are not sufficient. Children under 5 yrs are required to have an adult (16 & older) in the water with them at all times – one adult cannot be responsible for multiple kids. Parents should dress comfortably and wear their swim suits if they are going to be accompanying their child in the pool. Bring your favorite pool toy & come ready to have some fun!