Ninja Birthday Parties
Ninja Warrior Birthday Parties are FUN at AcroSports!
Ninja parties include 3 warped walls, inverted rock wall, obstacle course, tumble trak, zip line into foam pit, and MUCH more! Fully trained staff members work each party to ensure safety and FUN!!!! Only one party in the gym at a time so you have the ENTIRE GYM to yourselves!! Bring in your OWN food with no requirements to buy from us!!! Register online for your party!!! Birthday child ages 5 – 12 years.
Parents Provide: Food, Refreshments, Paper Goods, & Kids & Parents who want to have FUN!
Starting at $275 for a 10 child party(including the birthday child, $25 additional charge for parties honoring 2 children)
Please reserve your party as early as possible - dates & times fill up fast!
League City: 281-967-7261
Pricing & Features
- Birthday Medal & Balloon Bouquet for the birthday child
- Award Ribbon, Balloon & Free Class Coupon for each guest
- Coaches to lead your party & assist with set-up & clean-up, & lots of Fun, Fun, Fun!
- $275 plus tax up to 10 kid
- $300 plus tax 11-15 kids
- $325 plus tax 16-20 kids
- $25 additional charge for parties honoring 2 children
- A $275 non-refundable deposit will be billed immediately after you book your party online.
- Current AcroSports Students receive a $10 discount off your party price!
- **There will be a $35 plus tax fee PER PARTICIPANT if you have more than 20 show due to COVID protocols**
- 4:00pm - 5:30pm
- 6:00pm - 7:30pm
Please plan to arrive a few minutes before party time, so you won't miss any of the FUN! We will be playing on the zip line, trampoline, foam pit, tumble track, warped wall, rock wall, etc. so please dress comfortably. Clothing should allow freedom of movement and must be free of zippers, snaps, buckles, buttons, or anything that might scratch you. T-shirts with shorts work best for both boys & girls. Long hair should be tied back & jewelry should be left at home. Children will need to wear tennis shoes in the gym. Parents should dress comfortably and wear athletic shoes or bare feet in the gym (no hard sole shoes or heels) Parents are encouraged to accompany their children in the gym, but may not use ANY gym equipment themselves.